Deploying Windows Server® 2008 (MOC6418)
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to install and deploy Windows Server 2008 R2. This course also will teach you how to automate server deployment, as well as provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you to migrate existing services to Windows Server 2008 R2.
|Kurz je zařazen v kategoriích:||
Operační systémy → Windows Server 2008
Microsoft Official Course
Náročnost kurzu: pokročilý
Délka kurzu: 3 dny
- Installing and ConfiguringWindows Server® 2008
- Implementing Deployment Technologies
- Using Microsoft® Windows® Deployment Services
- Implementing the Microsoft® Deployment Toolkit
- Migrating Active Directory® Directory Service
- Migrating File, Print and Web Services
- Deploying Branch Office and Remote Access Services
- Migrating Workloads to Microsoft Virtual Machines
Předpokládané znalosti: Before attending this course, students must have: able to perform server and desktop installation, upgrades, and configuration, a conceptual understanding of automated deployment, a basic understanding of the processes in Microsoft Operations Connector Framework, Microsoft Solutions Framework, and ITIL 3.0, basic skills with Windows PowerShell 2.0, windows command line, understanding of, and experience with, monitoring and management tools , networking knowledge, knowledge of Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS), knowledge of security , understanding of, and experience with, performance monitoring, troubleshooting skills, Familiarity and experience with Windows PowerShell 2.0, Windows Command line, scripting of imaging and virtualization technologies, and general batch scripting.
V ceně kurzu je publikace v hodnotě: 3 200 Kč.