Finance v Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 pro pokročilé (MOC80535)
This two-day course provides students with the tools to set up the financial management application area. The focus is on the advanced financial functions within the organization such as multicurrency, cost accounting, cash flow forecast, and the VAT rate change tool. Furthermore, this course focuses on internal reporting and analysis functionality, in addition to the means for sharing data outside of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV environment, either through XBRL—a language for tagging financial data—or by exporting data to Microsoft Office Excel 2010.
|The course is included in the following categories:||
Microsoft Official Course
Informační systémy → Microsoft Dynamics → Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Difficulty of the course: Advanced
Course duration: 2 days
Contents of the course:
- Module 1: Intrastat
- This module explains the setup of Intrastat and how to run and submit Intrastat reports.
- Set up Intrastat
- Report Intrastat
- Module 2: VAT Rate Change Tool
- This module explains the VAT rate change process.
- Prepare for VAT Rate Change Tool
- Set Up Using VAT Rate Change Tool
- Perform VAT Rate Conversions
- After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Explain and demonstrate the preparation of the VAT rate change process.
- Explain and set up the VAT rate change tool.
- Explain and demonstrate how to perform a VAT rate change.
- Module 3: Multicurrency
- This module explains the process in using the Multicurrency functionalities.
- Currency Card and Exchange Rates
- Set Up Multicurrency for Customers, Vendors, and Bank Accounts
- Lesson 3-5: Process Documents and Journals
- Adjust Exchange Rates Batch Job for Customers, Vendors, and Bank Accounts
- Lesson 7-9: Reporting Currency
- View the Exchange Rate Adjustment Register
- Summary of Currency Exchange Rates
- Module 4: Budgets
- This module explains the Budget feature.
- Lesson 1-3: Creating Budgets
- Copying Budgets
- Exporting and Importing Budgets
- Module 5: Cost Accounting
- This module explains the process on Cost Accounting.
- Workflow in Cost Accounting
- Setting Up Cost Accounting
- Cost Entries
- Cost Budgets
- Cost Allocation
- Cost Accounting History
- Cost Accounting Reporting
- Tips and Tricks
- Module 6: Cash Flow Forecast
- This module explains the functions, the setup and the use of Cash Flow Forecast.
- Functions of the Cash Flow Forecast
- Setting Up Cash Flow Forecasts
- Creating Cash Flow Forecasts
- Cash Flow Forecast Reporting
- Module 7: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- This module explains processes related to cost account schedules, cash flow account schedules and how to generate report analysis.
- Analyze the Chart of Accounts
- Account Schedules
- Analysis by Dimensions
- Export Analysis Views to Microsoft Excel
- Dimension-Based Reports
- Combine Analysis Views with Account Schedules
- Finance Performance Charts
- Module 8: XBRL
- This module explains the concept of XBRL.
- XBRL Terminology
- XBRL Specifications and Taxonomies
- Work with Linkbases
- Enter XBRL Line Definitions
- Export the XBRL Lines
Expected knowledge: Completed course 80439: Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. Completed course 80435: Application Setup in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. Basic knowledge of accounting principles and procedures..
This course is no longer in our offer. For more information or if you are interested in contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a > or phone +420 543 533 610.
Recommended previous and follow-up courses: