Finance Essentials in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (MOC80534)
This two-day course provides students with the tools to set up the financial management application area. The focus is on the key financial functions within the organization such as the Cash Management, the management of VAT, Journal development and transactions, the General Ledger, and Receivables and Payables Management.
|The course is included in the following categories:||
Microsoft Official Course
Informační systémy → Microsoft Dynamics → Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Difficulty of the course: Advanced
Course duration: 2 days
Contents of the course:
- Module 1: Finance Management Setup
- This module explains the setup of the General Ledger and of the Accounting Periods.
- General Ledger Setup
- Accounting Periods
- Module 2: Chart of Accounts
- This module explains the importance and central nature of the general ledger and the chart of accounts in the operations of a business and how they function in Microsoft Dynamics NAV in particular.
- Chart of Accounts Overview
- G/L Account Card
- G/L Account Card Ribbon
- Module 3: General Journals
- This module explains the general journal entry and posting system.
- Creating and Posting Journal Entries
- Standard Journals
- Recurring Journals
- Processing Recurring Journals
- Module 4: Cash Management – Receivables and Payables
- This module explains the cash management of receivables and payables.
- Bank Account Overview
- Customer Overview
- Vendor Overview
- Cash Receipt Journal and Payment Journal Overview
- Suggest Vendor Payments
- Print and Post Payables Checks
- Voiding Checks
- Applying Payments
- Unapply Customer and Vendor Ledger Entries
- Reversal of Posted Journals
- Module 5: Cash Management
- This module focuses on bank reconciliations.
- Bank Reconciliation
- Complete a Bank Reconciliation
- After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Review the Bank Account Reconciliation window and the options for populating the bank reconciliation lines.
- Show how to process a bank reconciliation.
- Module 6: Receivables and Payables Management: Payment Discount and Payment Tolerance
- This module focuses on both receivables and payables
- Set Up Payment Discounts
- Lesson 2 to 3: Process Payment Discounts
- Lesson 4 to 8: Set Up and Process Payment Tolerances
- Lesson 9: Review the Posted Payment Discount Tolerance and the Payment Tolerance Entries
- Lesson 10: Review Customer and Vendor Statistics
- Module 7: Receivables Management: Reminders and Finance Charge Memos
- This module explains why, when, and how reminders and finance charge memos are used.
- Set Up and Assign Reminder Terms
- Set Up and Assign Number Series for Reminders and Issue Reminders
- Create and Issue Reminders
- Set Up and Assign Finance Charge Terms
- Set Up and Assign Number Series for Finance Charge Terms
- Create and Issue Finance Charge Memos
- Calculate Interest on Reminders
- Module 8: VAT
- This module explains VAT.
- VAT Calculation Types
- Display VAT Amounts in Sales and Purchase Documents
- Manually Adjust VAT Amounts in Sales and Purchase Documents and Journals
- Unrealized VAT
- VAT Statements
- VAT Settlement
- Module 9: Prepayments
- This module explains the purpose and setup of prepayments.
- Lessons 1 to 3: Setting Up Prepayments
- Lesson 4: Set Up Prepayment Percentages for Customers and Vendors
- Lesson 5: Set Up Prepayment Percentages for Customer-Item and Vendor-Item Combinations
- Lesson 6: Set Up Prepayments Verification
- Lesson 7: Prepayments Processing Flows
- Lesson 8: Prepayment Sales and Purchase Orders Overview
- Lesson 9: Process Prepayment Sales and Purchase Orders
- Lesson 10: Prepayment Sales and Purchase Invoices
- Lesson 11: Prepayment Purchase Order Process
- Module 10: Year End Closing Procedures
- This module explains the closing process.
- Lessons 1 to 3: Closing a Fiscal Year
Expected knowledge: Attended or knowledge of the course Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. Attended or knowledge of the course Finance Essentials in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. Basic knowledge of Fixed Assets and accounting principles..
|30.10. – 31.10.2018||
||17 800 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|01.11. – 02.11.2018||
||17 800 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|05.11. – 06.11.2018||
||700 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|21.11. – 22.11.2018||Praha||17 800 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|22.11. – 23.11.2018||Ostrava||17 800 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|22.11. – 23.11.2018||Košice||700 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|28.11. – 29.11.2018||Bratislava||700 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|29.11. – 30.11.2018||Brno||17 800 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|12.12. – 13.12.2018||Košice||700 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|12.12. – 13.12.2018||Ostrava||17 800 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|20.12. – 21.12.2018||Praha||17 800 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|20.12. – 21.12.2018||Brno||17 800 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|27.12. – 28.12.2018||Bratislava||700 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|08.01. – 09.01.2019||Brno||17 800 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|16.01. – 17.01.2019||Praha||17 800 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|21.01. – 22.01.2019||Bratislava||700 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
Recommended previous and follow-up courses:
Recommended previous and follow-up courses