Obchod v Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (MOC80440)
This two-day instructor-led training (ILT) course provides students with the knowledge and skills to handle the purchase, sale, and return of inventory. Students will learn how to manage sales and purchase transactions, including prices and discounts, item charges and order promising. Requisition management will be covered, as well as returns management and customer service features.
|The course is included in the following categories:||
Microsoft Official Course
Informační systémy → Microsoft Dynamics → Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Difficulty of the course: Advanced
Course duration: 2 days
Contents of the course:
- Module 1: Sales Order Management
- This module examines the setup of and transactions in Sales Order Management, including blanket sales orders, sales order shipments, drop shipments, and prepayments.
- Set Up Sales Order Management
- Manage Sales Transactions
- Item Reservation
- Posting Orders
- Drop Shipments
- Customer Prepayments
- Module 2: Sales Prices and Discounts
- This module explores Microsoft Dynamics NAV pricing and discount features.
- Sales Prices
- Maintain Sales Prices
- Sales Line Discounts
- Invoice Discounts
- Module 3: Customer Service Features
- This module explores customer service features in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, which include the substitution of one item with another, item cross reference, and nonstock items. Companies can manage the sale of nonstock items in two ways—create drop shipments and use special orders.
- Each of these features adds to customer satisfaction by offering more flexibility and by expediting the sales process.
- Item Substitutions
- Item Cross References
- Set Up and Create Nonstock Items
- Sell Nonstock Items
- Module 4: Purchase Order Management
- This module explains how to set up all aspects of Purchase Order Management. It also describes how to use purchase documents.
- Purchase Order Management Setup
- Manage Purchase Transactions
- Purchase Prices and Discounts
- Purchase Prices
- Invoice and Line Discounts
- Vendor Prepayments
- Module 5: Requisition Management
- This module explains how to set up requisition management and use the requisition worksheet.
- Requisition Management Setup
- Requisition Worksheet
- Additional Worksheet Features
- After completing this module, students will be able to:
- Briefly describe requisition management setup and planning parameters.
- Explain the core functionality of the requisition worksheet and show how to calculate a plan and process proposed orders.
- Describe additional worksheet features including support for drop shipments and special orders, planning worksheet lines, and manually created lines.
- Module 6: Item Charges
- This module explains the item charges and allowances.
- Purchase Item Charges
- Sales Item Charges
- Purchase and Sales Allowances
- Module 7: Order Promising
- This module explains how to define field definitions and date calculations and estimate dates. It also explains how to use Calendars functionality.
- Sales Order Promising Definitions and Calculations
- Date Calculation Setup for Sales Orders
- Promising Sales Order Delivery
- Purchase Order Promising Definitions and Calculations
- Date Calculation Setup for Purchase Orders
- Estimating Purchase Order Receipts
- Estimate a Transfer Order Receipt
- Module 8: Returns Management
- This module explains how to setup Returns Management and process returns from customer or returns to vendors.
- Returns Management Setup
- Manage Customer Returns
- Manage Returns to Vendors
- Module 9: Assembly Management
- This module explains how to set up assembly management. It also shows processes for assemble-to-order and inventory items.
- Assembly Items and Assembly Bill of Materials
- Assemble to Order
- Reservations and Item Tracking
- Selling ATO Items and Inventory Items Together
- Assemble-to-Order Shipments
- Module 10: Analysis and Reporting
- This module explains how to set up and use reports and perform analysis by dimensions.
- Analysis Views and Reports
- Analysis by Dimensions
- Sales and Purchase Budgets
Expected knowledge: Attended or knowledge of course Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. Attended or knowledge of course Finance Essentials in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. Basic knowledge of distribution and logistics..
|24.07. – 25.07.2018||
||780 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|07.08. – 08.08.2018||
||19 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|08.08. – 09.08.2018||
||19 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|20.08. – 21.08.2018||Bratislava||780 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|04.09. – 05.09.2018||Praha||19 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|05.09. – 06.09.2018||Košice||780 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|06.09. – 07.09.2018||Brno||19 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|10.09. – 11.09.2018||Bratislava||780 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|24.09. – 25.09.2018||Praha||19 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|26.09. – 27.09.2018||Ostrava||19 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|02.10. – 03.10.2018||Bratislava||780 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|04.10. – 05.10.2018||Brno||19 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|17.10. – 18.10.2018||Praha||19 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|23.10. – 24.10.2018||Bratislava||780 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|30.10. – 31.10.2018||Brno||19 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
Recommended previous and follow-up courses: