Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (MOC80439)
This two-day instructor-led course examines the basic concepts of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), how to personalize the user interface and how to navigate in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. This course also covers typical user tasks in common application areas, such as Finance, Inventory, Purchases, and Sales.
|The course is included in the following categories:||
Microsoft Official Course
Informační systémy → Microsoft Dynamics → Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Difficulty of the course: Beginner
Course duration: 2 days
Contents of the course:
- Module 1: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 as an ERP System
- This module provides students with a general understanding of the concept of ERP.
- Lesson 1: ERP System
- Module 2: User Interface
- This module explain elements of the User Interface in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- Lesson 1: Back and Forward Button, Address Bar, Search
- Lesson 2: The Ribbon
- Lesson 3: The Navigation Pane
- Lesson 4: The Status Bar
- Lesson 5: Pages
- Lesson 6: The Role Center
- Module 3: User Personalization
- This module explains how to configure Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 user interface.
- Lesson 1: Personalization and Configuration
- Lesson 2: Customize the Ribbon
- Lesson 3: Customize the Navigation Pane
- Lesson 4: Customize this Page
- Lesson 5: Customize a FactBox
- Lesson 6: Customize a FastTab
- Lesson 7: Customize a Chart
- Lesson 8: Customize Parts on the Role Center Page
- Lesson 9: Change the Profile and Role Center
- Module 4: Basic Functionalities
- This module explains the general functions that are used in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- Lesson 1: Use Keyboard Shortcuts
- Lesson 2: Enter and Edit Information
- Lessons 3-10: Basic Functionalities
- Lesson 11: Search Information
- Lesson 12: FactBoxes
- Lesson 13: Post a Document
- Lesson 14: Navigate
- Module 5: Master Data for Sales and Purchase Process
- This module introduces the students to master data.
- Lesson 1: G/L Account Cards
- Lesson 2: Chart of Accounts Page
- Lesson 3: Customer Cards
- Lesson 4: Vendor Cards
- Lesson 5: Item Cards
- Module 6: Process Sales and Purchases
- This module demonstrates the integration of different processes of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 as an ERP system.
- Lesson 1: Process Flows
- Lesson 2: From Purchase Order to Purchase Invoice
- Lesson 3: Create Purchase Invoices
- Lesson 4: From Sales Quote to Sales Invoice
- Module 7: Technology Overview
- This module provides an overview of the most important technology topics of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- Lesson 1: Web Services Support
- Lesson 2: Multiple Client Support
- Lesson 3: Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Development Environment
- Lesson 4: Multilanguage Functionality
- Module 8: Browse Application Areas
- This module explains the different application areas in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013.
- Lesson 1: Financial Management
- Lesson 2: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- Lesson 3: Marketing
- Lesson 4: Trade
- Lesson 5: Inventory Management
- Lesson 6: Warehouse Management
- Lesson 7: Manufacturing
- Lesson 8: Jobs and Resources
- Lesson 9: Service Management
- Lesson 10: Human Resources
Expected knowledge: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows and its functionality.
|21.02. – 22.02.2019||
||11 850 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|11.03. – 12.03.2019||
||11 850 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|19.03. – 20.03.2019||Praha||11 850 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
Recommended previous and follow-up courses:
Recommended previous and follow-up courses