Fixed Assets in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (MOC80434)
This one-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to set up all aspects the Fixed Assets granules available for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. This course demonstrates how to set up Fixed Assets, how to perform a wide variety of Fixed Asset transactions, as well as how to handle reclassification, maintenance, and insurance where Fixed Assets are concerned.
|The course is included in the following categories:||
Microsoft Official Course
Informační systémy → Microsoft Dynamics → Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Difficulty of the course: Advanced
Course duration: 1 day
Contents of the course:
- Module 1: Fixed Assets Setup
- This module explains how Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Fixed Assets provides a fully integrated Fixed Asset management functionality. It also describes how this functionality helps a company manage it's assets to track information relevant to fixed assets. Additionally, this module describes how depreciation books define various depreciation rules.
- Fixed Assets Process Flow
- Fixed Assets Setup
- Fixed Assets Posting Groups
- Depreciation Books
- Fixed Asset Card
- Fixed Asset Allocation Keys
- Main Assets and Asset Components
- Record Open Transactions
- Make Duplicate Entries
- Copy Fixed Assets and FA Ledger Entries
- Module 2: Fixed Asset Transactions
- This module describes the purpose of journal templates for Fixed Assets, and explains the purchasing procedure for Fixed Assets. The basic transactions for fixed assets are depreciations, acquisition costs, write-downs, and disposals. All four types of transactions and the processes connected to these transactions are described in this module.
- Journals for Fixed Assets
- Purchase Fixed Assets
- Calculate and Post Depreciation
- Write-down and Appreciation of Fixed Assets
- Fixed Asset Disposals
- Correct an Entry
- Document Fixed Asset Transactions
- Fixed Asset Reports
- Budget Fixed Asset Transactions
- Cost Accounting Depreciation
- Minor Assets
- Module 3: Fixed Asset Reclassification
- This module focuses on the reclassification journal. How to use this journal is explained through different scenarios of most frequently used real-life situations.
- Asset Transfers
- Combining Assets
- Module 4: Fixed Assets Maintenance
- This module explains how to set up maintenance information for fixed assets and describes the functionality and processes of registering maintenance on fixed assets.
- Setting Up Maintenance Information
- Maintenance Registration and Costs
- Maintenance Cost Reporting
- Module 5: Fixed Asset Insurance
- This module explains the insurance management in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. This includes the following: setting up insurance information, assigning assets to insurance policies, monitoring insurance coverage, updating insurance information, and indexing fixed asset insurance.
- Setting Up Insurance Information
- Attaching Assets to Insurance Policies
- Monitoring Insurance Coverage
- Updating Insurance Information
- Indexing Insurance
Expected knowledge: Attended or knowledge of the course Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. Attended or knowledge of the course Finance Essentials in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. Basic knowledge of Fixed Assets and accounting principles..
||8 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
||360 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
||8 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|09.07.2018||Bratislava||360 EUR (without VAT)||Order|
|12.07.2018||Praha||8 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|18.07.2018||Brno||8 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|30.07.2018||Praha||8 900 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
Recommended previous and follow-up courses: