Designing a Data Solution with Microsoft SQL Server (MOC20465)
The focus of this five-day instructor-led course is on planning and implementing enterprise database infrastructure solutions by using SQL Server 2014 and other Microsoft technologies. It describes how to consolidate SQL Server workloads, work with both on-premises and Microsoft Azure cloud-based solutions, and how to plan and implement high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
This course is designed for customers who are interested in learning SQL Server 2012 or SQL Server 2014. It covers the new features in SQL Server 2014, but also the important capabilities across the SQL Server data platform. Audience Profile
This course is intended for database professionals who need who plan, implement, and manage database solutions.
Note: If you require a course by older outline "20465B: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012", please contact us.
|The course is included in the following categories:||
Microsoft Official Course
Databáze → Microsoft SQL → MS SQL
Difficulty of the course: expert
Course duration: 5 days
Contents of the course:
- Introduction to Enterprise Data Architecture
- Multi-Server Configuration Management
- Consolidating Database Workloads with SQL Server 2014
- Introduction to Cloud Data Solutions
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- SQL Server in Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines
- Introduction to High Availability in SQL Server 2014
- Clustering with Windows Server and SQL Server 2014
- AlwaysOn Availability Groups
- Planning High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Replicating Data
At least 2 years’ experience of working with relational databases, including:
Planning and implementing databases
Querying with Transact-SQL
Some basic knowledge of high availability and disaster recovery
Some basic knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies and concepts around cloud computing
Time schedule: 9:00 - 17:00.
|26.04. – 30.04.2021||
||30 500 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|24.05. – 28.05.2021||ONLINE||30 500 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
Recommended previous and follow-up courses: