Implementing Desktop Application Environments (MOC20416)
In this five-day course, build the skills you need to design, deploy, and manage a physical and virtual Windows Server 2012 application management infrastructure, and focus on using Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (SP1). You will also learn to design, deploy, and manage Windows 8 Enterprise applications in a physical and virtual environment and in the cloud. This course is designed for experienced IT professionals who support medium to large enterprises, have previous experience working with operating systems running Windows Server, have their Windows 2012 Server certification (MCSA), and have taken course 20413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure or have equivalent skills. Note: This course maps to the skills and knowledge measured by Microsoft Exam 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments.
|The course is included in the following categories:||
Operační systémy → Windows Server 2012
Microsoft Official Course
Difficulty of the course: expert
Course duration: 5 days
Contents of the course:
- Design an application distribution strategy that is appropriate for an organizational environment.
- Diagnose and remediate application compatibility problems for desktop and presentation virtualization-based deployments.
- Use Group Policy and Windows Intune to deploy applications to client devices.
- Deploy applications centrally using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Configure self-service application deployment using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1, System Center 2012 Service Manager SP1, and Windows Store apps.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support presentation virtualization.
- Prepare, deploy and manage applications for Remote Desktop, RemoteApp, and Remote Desktop Web Access.
- Design and deploy Windows Server 2012 roles and features to support application virtualization.
- Virtualize and deploy applications by using App-V and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1.
- Plan and configure the appropriate infrastructure to streamline the deployment of software updates to applications, and plan and configure application security.
- Plan and implement application upgrades, supersedence, and application coexistence.
- Monitor the deployment, performance, and utilization of applications and determine whether current application hosting platforms are meeting business needs.
Students who attend this training can meet the prerequisites by attending the following courses, or obtaining equivalent knowledge and skills:
20410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
20411: Administering Windows Server 2012
20412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 services
20415: Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
The price includes books in the value of: 6 950 CZK.
This course is no longer in our offer. For more information or if you are interested in contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a > or phone +420 543 533 610.
Recommended previous and follow-up courses: