Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft® SQL Server® 2012 (MOC10778)
This five-day instructor-led course teaches students how to build a multi-dimensional data model, and create reports and data visualizations for business users. This course maps to the skills and knowledge measured by Microsoft Exam 70-466, and in conjunction with on-the-job experience, can help prepare you for the exam.
|The course is included in the following categories:||
Microsoft Official Course
Databáze → Microsoft SQL → MS SQL
Difficulty of the course: Advanced
Course duration: 5 days
Contents of the course:
- Introduction to Business Intelligence and Data Modeling
- Implementing Reports with SQL Server Reporting Services
- Supporting Self Service Reporting
- Managing Report Execution and Delivery
- Creating Multidimensional Databases
- Working with Cubes and Dimensions
- Working with Measures and Measure Groups
- Introduction to MDX
- Customizing Cube Functionality
- Implementing a Tabular Data Model with Microsoft PowerPivot
- Introduction to DAX
- Implementing an Analysis Services Tabular Data Model
- Creating Data Visualizations with Power View
- Performing Predictive Analysis with Data Mining
Expected knowledge: In addition to their professional experience, students who attend this training should have technical knowledge equivalent to the following course:10774A: Writing Queries with Microsoft SQL Server Transact-SQL.
This course is no longer in our offer. For more information or if you are interested in contact us at email@example.com a > or phone +420 543 533 610.