Administering System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (MOC10747)
This five-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft® System Center 2012 Configuration Manager site and its associated site systems in the role of Configuration Manager administrators. The course focuses on day-to-day management tasks for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager.
The primary audience for this course is intended for IT Professionals who are responsible for configuring and managing endpoints in one or more System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager sites and all supporting systems. They have one to three years of experience managing and maintaining client computers, devices, and servers in medium to large enterprise organizations. Administrators may have previous Configuration Manager experience, or be new to the product.
The secondary audience for this course is intended for individuals who are interested in taking exam 70-243 TS: Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, Configuring. Both 10747: Administering System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, and 10748: Planning and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager, are necessary to prepare for this exam.
|The course is included in the following categories:||
Microsoft Official Course
Aplikační a serverové služby → System Center
Difficulty of the course: Advanced
Course duration: 5 days
Contents of the course:
- Overview of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Discovering and Organizing Resources
- Managing the Configuration Manager Client Agent
- Managing Inventory and Software Metering
- Querying and Reporting Data
- Managing Software Distribution and Deployment by Using Packages and Programs
- Creating and Deploying Applications
- Deploying Additional Application Types
- Deploying and Managing Software Updates
- Implementing Endpoint Protection by Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Managing Operating Systems Deployment
- Managing Compliance Settings and Profiles
- Mobile Device Management Using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Configuring Wake On LAN, Power Management, and Remote Control
Expected knowledge: Students must have system administrator–level working knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy, SQL Server technology, Reporting Services, TCP/IP and DNS.
This course is no longer in our offer. For more information or if you are interested in contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org a > or phone +420 543 533 610.
Recommended previous and follow-up courses: