C/Side Introduction in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 (.)
This five-day instructor-led course focuses on the capabilities and features of the Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 Development Environment. It explains the basic development concepts in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, and provides an overview of the C/AL programming language and various object types. It also introduces new development capabilities, including reporting, queries, and .NET Framework interoperability.
|The course is included in the following categories:||
Microsoft Official Course
Informační systémy → Microsoft Dynamics → Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Difficulty of the course: Advanced
Course duration: 5 days
Contents of the course:
- Module 1: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment
- This module explains fundamental aspects of Microsoft Dynamics NAV Development Environment.
- Basic Objects in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013
- Object Designer Fundamentals
- Team Development Features
- The Physical and Logical Database
- Module 2: Tables
- This module explains the concepts and the use of tables and table components.
- Tables Fundamentals
- Primary and Secondary Keys
- Table Relationships
- Special Table Fields
- Module 3: Pages
- This module explains the concepts of pages and page components.
- Page Fundamentals
- Page Designer
- Page Types and Characteristics
- Module 4: Introduction to C/AL Programming
- This module explains the concepts and use of C/AL code elements.
- C/AL Programming
- Intrinsic Data Types
- Identifiers, Variables and Syntax
- Variable Scope
- Module 5: Assignment Statements and Expressions
- This module explains the concepts of assignments, statements, and assignment statements.
- Assignment Statements
- The Syntax of Statements
- Automatic Type Conversions
- Use Assignment Statements and the Symbol Menu
- Expressions, Evaluations, Terms, and Operators
- The String Operator
- Function Calls in Expressions
- Numeric Expressions
- Arithmetic Operators
- Relational and Logical Expressions
- Relational Expressions for Comparison
- Relational Expressions for Set Inclusion
- Logical Expressions
- Module 6: C/AL Statements
- This module explains concepts of conditional statement and the Boolean expression.
- Conditional Statement and Boolean Expressions
- The IF Statement
- The EXIT Statement
- The CASE Statement
- Compound Statements and Comments
- The Syntax of Compound Statements
- Compound Statements by Using Nested IF Statements
- The Syntax of Comments
- Practice: Nested IF
- The Syntax of Arrays
- The Power of Arrays
- Strings as Arrays of Characters
- Repetitive Statements
- The WITH Statement
- Module 7: C/AL Functions
- This module explains C/AL functions.
- Functions and Parameters
- Review Built-in Functions
- Data Access Functions
- Sorting and Filtering Functions
- Data Manipulation Functions
- Working with Fields
- Using Interaction Functions
- Other Common C/AL Functions
- Create Custom Functions
- Local Functions, Variables and the EXIT Statement
- Module 8: Reports
- This module explains the concept of reports and report components.
- Report Fundamentals
- Report Design Process
- Design the Data Model
- Create a Data Model
- Design the Layout
- The Request Page Designer
- Design the Request Options Page
- Grouping and Totaling
- Add Advanced Features
- Module 9: XMLports
- This module explains the fundamentals of XMLports and its components.
- XMLport Fundamentals
- Design XMLports
- Importing and Exporting Plain Text
- Using XMLports in C/AL Code
- Module 10: Codeunits
- This module explains the concepts of codeunits.
- Codeunit Fundamentals
- Design Codeunits
- Use Codeunits
- Module 11: Microsoft .NET Framework Interoperability
- This module explains the .NET Interoperability features.
- The DotNetDataType
- Datatype Mapping and Assignment
- .NET Framework Interoperability C/AL functions
- Module 12: Queries
- This module introduces the query object type by explaining various use cases for queries: using queries in charts, in OData web services, and accessing them programmatically from C/AL.
- Query Design
- Accessing Queries from C/AL
- Advanced Query Concepts
Expected knowledge: Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013. Basic knowledge of programming concepts and programming languages..
|25.02. – 01.03.2019||
||50 950 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|04.03. – 08.03.2019||
||50 950 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
|18.03. – 22.03.2019||Brno||50 950 CZK (without VAT)||Order|
Recommended previous and follow-up courses: